Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Studebaker, Think Australia

Hello girls and boys,

It's Australia Day here today, so it got me thinking with the current exchange rate ( USD Vs AUD @ 69 cents), you guys should be thinking of 'Studebaker of Australia' as a viable parts supplier - don't forget that there is 30% off the shipping too. We do have a lot of hard to get parts.

Yes this is a shameless plug, but hey what the hec, it's Australia Day ;-) http://www.studeparts.com.au/
    Last edited by Aussie Hawk; 01-26-2016, 01:00 AM.
    Matt
    Brisbane
    Australia
    sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Good marketing Matt.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
    MELBOURNE.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder. Now that Euro is almost equivalent to US Dollar, I'll strongly consider this.
      sigpic

Comment

Matt, I always think of Australia when I think of Studebaker's maybe because I have sent so much over there since 2001 most went to Ian Mackeller and Tony Mosley , I think you now might own some of what I sent Ian. Also think a lot about New Zealand for the same reason, shipped a few containers there in the past and doing one right now....Bob
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Bob, maybe some of the stuff you sent there will end up coming back here. Now isn't that possibility ironic!
          Ed Sallia
          Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
            Bob, maybe some of the stuff you sent there will end up coming back here. Now isn't that possibility ironic!
            Ed, maybe so but for sure the things going to China will not come back and be use able in Studebaker's.
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Your prices listed in AUD I assume as they seem guite high?

Comment

Originally posted by tim333 View Post
                Your prices listed in AUD I assume as they seem guite high?
                Yes, all our prices are listed in Australian dollars. We are going through the slow process of updating and expanding all of those web pages. In the next few months the number of listed items will more than double and there will be some price changes too. In some cases where we have a large quantity of a part that is slow moving in our home market, they will be offered at prices that undercut even the current listed US price. Keep watching.....

Chris.

Comment

Boy, would I like to get back to Brisbane again. It's been 47 years since I was there, really loved it. Congrats to all you Aussies, enjoy the day! Bill

Comment

Hey Matt. Great plug for the down under store. Hope "Fred" is doing well. I am well into his baby sister, "Stella" a 50 Starlight Coupe. She will follow Fred's big block Caddy and my GT Hawk's Hemi. Her power will be from a 55' DeSoto Hemi. Looking for a new or very good "Bullet" for the nose and a new or good used speedometer, but did not see either in your catalog. Shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance and we can catch up.

Comment

Hey Fred,
                      Good to hear you are up to your old tricks ;-) Fred is doing great, took him to an Australia Day Car Rally last Tuesday, got a lot of attention as usual. I'll email you some pics. I'll ask Chris about the bits you are looking for and see what we can do.
                      Matt
                      Brisbane
                      Australia
                      sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Working...
                      X