adding pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding pictures

it might be a dumb question but how do you add your pictiure of your car to your posts??

thanks mike

36 dictator
    59 lark

At the top of the lists of topics is an entry: "Sticky: HOW TO INCLUDE A PHOTO" by the B Shaw. It is a great tutorial on how to add photos. Pay special attention as to when to use cap and non cap letters.

Perry
    '23 Special Six,
    '50 Business Champ,
    '50 Starlight Champ,
    '60 Lark droptop,
    '63 GT R1
    Perry
    \'50 Business Champion
    \'50 Starlight Champion
    \'60 Lark Convertible,
    \'63 GT R1,
    \'67 Triumph TR4A

Comment

At the top of the lists of topics is an entry: "Sticky: HOW TO INCLUDE A PHOTO" by the B Shaw. It is a great tutorial on how to add photos. Pay special attention as to when to use cap and non cap letters.

Perry
      '23 Special Six,
      '50 Business Champ,
      '50 Starlight Champ,
      '60 Lark droptop,
      '63 GT R1
      Perry
      \'50 Business Champion
      \'50 Starlight Champion
      \'60 Lark Convertible,
      \'63 GT R1,
      \'67 Triumph TR4A

Comment

sorry i mean when you write a thread and you want to add your picture of your car after

thanks mike

Comment

sorry i mean when you write a thread and you want to add your picture of your car after

thanks mike

Comment

Mike,
            At the top of the page click on "profile", then log in to get your profile page... Under "signature" you can add anything you like to create your custom signature block - including a photo. To do this you follow the same instructions for getting a photo as fpstude stated above. Opening a Photobucket account is about the easiest way if you do not already have a web site to get pics from. A lot of folks still have dial up access, so make sure your photo is fairly small (like mine). Good Luck!

<h5>Mark
            '57 Transtar
            3E-6/7-122
            </h5>

Mark Hayden
            '66 Commander

Comment

Mike,
              At the top of the page click on "profile", then log in to get your profile page... Under "signature" you can add anything you like to create your custom signature block - including a photo. To do this you follow the same instructions for getting a photo as fpstude stated above. Opening a Photobucket account is about the easiest way if you do not already have a web site to get pics from. A lot of folks still have dial up access, so make sure your photo is fairly small (like mine). Good Luck!

<h5>Mark
              '57 Transtar
              3E-6/7-122
              </h5>

Mark Hayden
              '66 Commander

Comment

Working...
              X