Roller cam and rockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roller cam and rockers

I just yesterday picked up a truck load of parts for my friend Bob, as some of you know he was into racing and had lots of racing items that I have sold even his 52 race car, any way in this load is a new Jim Lange roller cam and new roller rockers, they were not cheap when bought them back in 1990 and they will not be a give away item so anyone with any interest let me know with either a PM or my e-mail address candbstudebakers@sbcglobal.net I can only send picture with my e-mail.....Bob
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

PM and email sent..

Comment

I don't think the counter is working as I am getting requests and the only way that can happen is if they read the thread, any way here is what is going to happen.
      First I have been asked for pictures and more info and that will happen after I talk to owner more and get the info. I am also keeping track of requests in the order they come in so people can be answered in order and also the price has not yet been set but owner paid $1250.00 for the set up in 1990 and this sale will be based on offer and order of same and original request. the only way I can send pictures is with my e-mail and not here in the forum as I am having problems with photo bucket please use it.

candbstudebakers@sbcglobal.net

Bob
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Here is an up date, after talking with owner he states that the cam is about the same as Jim was using in his Avanti on the salt so it is a high RPM cam and not much for the strip. I have pictures but not for photo bucket, send me an e-mail address if you want to see them, with every one knowing what these cost back in 2002 and not in 1990 as I had posted, $1250.00 for cam and rockers, he is the deal if any one is really interested submit your best offer, this is not going to be a bidding war will just go with the best one if the same amount come from more than one then the first that had asked about it will be the one to get it if he or she wants it. pictures only by e-mail .
        candbstudebakers@sbcglobal.net
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Here are the pic's Bob has....

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Thanks Jeff.
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
              Thanks Jeff.

No sweat at all!

Question... Are the lifters in the white box under the cam (and lifter)?
              HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

No, lifters and push rods would be needed to complete the set up , push rods need to be cut special and lifters are ones used in Mo-por 343 and 360 engines.
                Candbstudebakers
                Castro Valley,
                California

Comment

Working...
                X