15th Annual All Studebaker Picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15th Annual All Studebaker Picnic

The date is set: 4/30/16, 11-3, s/e corner Grupe Park, Stockton CA. Avanti LTD and SDC Chapters: San Joaquin Valley, Karel Staple, and Sequoia will participate. All Studebaker people are welcome! Join us if you can. (pm me for details.)
    Last edited by Lou Van Anne; 02-19-2016, 04:43 PM.
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

It has been years since I attended that event, but I still have good memories of it.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Got the approval from the city in the mail today...but still haven't heard back on the request for good weather. Come join us!...its always a good turn out.
      Record number of Studebakers: 34, least: 12
      Lou Van Anne
      62 Champ
      64 R2 GT Hawk
      79 Avanti II

Comment

Should have my bullet nose all wrapped up by then. Putting a brand new windshield in it with special attention to make sure it doesn't leak this time. Saw it tonight and the new stereo is awesome. Putting a couple of cool secret gadgets in it. Can't wait to show it off again. I sure hope we got it right this time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016 fixins.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	1703643
        Jon Stalnaker
        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by Sdude View Post
          Should have my bullet nose all wrapped up by then. Putting a brand new windshield in it with special attention to make sure it doesn't leak this time. Saw it tonight and the new stereo is awesome. Putting a couple of cool secret gadgets in it. Can't wait to show it off again. I sure hope we got it right this time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51149[/ATTACH]
          ...must be nice to have money!
          If I can bring three, you should be able to bring two...up to the challenge?
          Lou Van Anne
          62 Champ
          64 R2 GT Hawk
          79 Avanti II

Comment

It's a good afternoon of Studebaker's, Avanti's and food. The green car should be there after a two year absence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Van Anne View Post
              ...must be nice to have money!
              If I can bring three, you should be able to bring two...up to the challenge?
              I'll be driving my money..... I'll pass on the challenge - it's a little bit more of a walk back home to pick up the other Stude for me than for you since we can all see your other studes in your driveway from the event.

nice try....
              Jon Stalnaker
              Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by 55coupe View Post
                It's a good afternoon of Studebaker's, Avanti's and food. The green car should be there after a two year absence.
                Hope you can make it home better than you did last time you took it.
                Jon Stalnaker
                Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by Sdude View Post
                  I'll be driving my money..... I'll pass on the challenge - it's a little bit more of a walk back home to pick up the other Stude for me than for you since we can all see your other studes in your driveway from the event.

nice try....
                  Hey...no problem...just FAX one of your Studebakers to me...I'll drive it over...and you could e-mail me back home!
                  John Clary
                  Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

I will be there in my 2R5 freebie Turbo truck. Im excited to get out and put miles on it now that its mostly sorted.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150717_072423.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	1703931
                    "Fords are cars Studebakers are Automobiles" -Jerry Washburn

Comment

Looking forward to it as always!
                      Pat Dilling
                      Olivehurst, CA
                      Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Originally posted by Pop's Chariot View Post
                        I will be there in my 2R5 freebie Turbo truck. Im excited to get out and put miles on it now that its mostly sorted.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]51626[/ATTACH]
                        I was hoping to get a look at this truck some day. Can't wait to see it.
                        Jon Stalnaker
                        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Thinking about driving the 63 standard up, it has been many years since it made any trip longer than 20 miles but should have no problem.
                          Candbstudebakers
                          Castro Valley,
                          California

Comment

It's getting closer. Bring your Studebaker and join us!
                            Lou Van Anne
                            62 Champ
                            64 R2 GT Hawk
                            79 Avanti II

Comment

I've always wanted to go to this and drool all over everyone else's cars...Click image for larger version

Name:	emo44.gif
Views:	6
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	1704324
                              Last edited by studeclunker; 03-18-2016, 11:08 AM.
                              Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                              K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                              Ron Smith
                              Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
                              X