64 cruiser rim spec question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 cruiser rim spec question

Just took the hubcaps off of my 64 cruiser and I was hoping to replace them with the style center caps
    Found in the Link below
    Free Shipping - Mr. Gasket Chrome Plated Hubcaps with qualifying orders of $109. Shop Wheel Center Caps at Summit Racing.

Does anyone know if these would fit in the center hub of the stock rims of my cruiser or the dimensions of the rims?
    -thanks

The Wheels are 4 1/2 Inches wide X 15 Inches with the Standard 5 on 4 1/2 Inch bolt pattern same as '60's & 70's Ford and Chrysler Rear Wheel Drive Cars.

I do not know the Standard Stude. Hub Car Inside dimension, but I am sure NO Hub Cap except Studebaker and Rambler will fit the three "Humps" on the stock wheels.

I am pretty sure these 10 1/4" Baby Moon caps fit the common New aftermarket "Wheels Vintique" Wheels.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I do not know about you, but every time look up something for my 64 CRUISER it always states NO RESULTS FOR YOUR CRUISER. its like the car never was produced.

Comment

Originally posted by leonard View Post
        I do not know about you, but every time look up something for my 64 CRUISER it always states NO RESULTS FOR YOUR CRUISER. its like the car never was produced.
        You have to save the Studebaker application info from the better Websites like Rock Auto, NAPA etc. before they are all gone.
        Also save the data Studebaker Websites like Bob Johnstone's Site have stored and others.

Because the Auto Parts Industry is only interested in the Money Makers, and those Parts are all for Foreign Made and Newer Engines and Cars from 2000 forward. All Electronic and All Metric.

When you plug in the Mfg. Part Numbers for these Parts, Lo and behold these Obsolete Studebaker Parts are mysteriously FOUND!

A good example is the Gabriel Shocks, type Studebaker, get 0.
        Type the 82103 , 92087, or 82151 Part Numbers, and Presto... Studebaker Parts!
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
        X