Zip Van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zip Van

I wish to buy a Zip Van. Would take an original un-restored no major rust unit. Would like mostly complete. I have been doing Stude`s 48 years and have them in my blood. I live in N Cal. The closer the better to my area. A partially restored or fair priced restored would be considered. I am a member of both Antique and Drivers club. Art Smith, lucky7@succeed.net.

Art, one of our Sequoia members told me the other day he wanted to sell his Zip Van and it is in No. Cal. he also has a Weasel for sale both very reasonable, but both need work.
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

Art: I live in PA but have a Zip for sale. I started restoration in late 70's but never finished. The neat part is, I bought ALL new sheet metal, parts needed to completely finish to stock, new Transport tires, all original decals, etc., etc. Not cheap and not near CA but MANY original NOS parts included (invoices for over $3,500.00). Motor and boogie are finished. Many of the parts are in primer ready for paint including the rear roll-up door. Would come with the original Studebaker books pertaining to the Zip, all correspondence regarding the truck (gov't, etc). I promised Asa Hall I would finish it, completely stock but those years have long passed me by. If you want to do a completely original restoration and windup with the best Zip anywhere, this is the one for you. Let me know if you have any interest. stupak

Comment

Zip Van

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
        Art, one of our Sequoia members told me the other day he wanted to sell his Zip Van and it is in No. Cal. he also has a Weasel for sale both very reasonable, but both need work.
        Have not heard the name yet of the Zip Van owner. Appreciate the first mail. Contact me at lucky7@succeed.net if you want. Thanks, Art in Lome Rica. Hope to see you at the multi club meet in Stockton this year.

Comment

Working...
        X