Recent "Curbside Classic" blog on the SNM Archives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent "Curbside Classic" blog on the SNM Archives

...and I was pretty astounded to see his example of a "Drive-Away Shipper" is the one from my former '63 Lark Daytona Skytop!

Inside of this nondescript building is a treasure.  At least some people would consider it a treasure.  For this building contains the historical archives of the Studebaker Corporation.  And it […]
    Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    (formerly Greenville, PA)
    Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
    Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
    1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
    1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
    All are in Australia now

Cool, Bill; that's a nice write-up. Thanks.

(I see where one of the "commentators" is not aware of the fact the Studebaker used Packard's slogan, "Ask the Man Who Owns One" in the 1960s.) BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      Cool, Bill; that's a nice write-up. Thanks.

(I see where one of the "commentators" is not aware of the fact the Studebaker used Packard's slogan, "Ask the Man Who Owns One" in the 1960s.) BP
      I already corrected him on that, there.
      Bill Pressler
      Kent, OH
      (formerly Greenville, PA)
      Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
      Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
      1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
      1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
      All are in Australia now

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Pressler View Post
        I already corrected him on that, there.
        'Atta boy, BP. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Yes that's quite a treasure trove! That's what I like about Studebakers; there are so many research resources, parts, cars and of course fellow Studephiles!

Comment

Working...
          X