C and B Studebakers Hayward Ca.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C and B Studebakers Hayward Ca.

Bob has been letting everyone know that he is closing his shop due to relocation, If you need hard to find parts, you really should contact him. I dropped by Saturday with my Champ P/U and Bob walked around it and spotted several hard to find items that were missing, (i.e. end caps for the seats and screws, foot pump for windshield washer and bottle, shift column block off.) Bob will go out of his way to help anybody with a Studebaker and his wealth of knowledge and parts supply will truly be missed!
    sigpic

Originally posted by StudebakerGene View Post
    Bob has been letting everyone know that he is closing his shop due to relocation, If you need hard to find parts, you really should contact him. I dropped by Saturday with my Champ P/U and Bob walked around it and spotted several hard to find items that were missing, (i.e. end caps for the seats and screws, foot pump for windshield washer and bottle, shift column block off.) Bob will go out of his way to help anybody with a Studebaker and his wealth of knowledge and parts supply will truly be missed!
    this makes me sad I already have an appointment for Friday before I herd this
    "Fords are cars Studebakers are Automobiles" -Jerry Washburn

Comment

I can't come to the area but if anyone is going and can spot the pieces I need for my 55 Speedster I would appreciate the help. I need the two front fender pieces with the plastic fin and I need the pieces that come from the halo on the body and go to the stainless trim pieces on the rear fender.

It is probably too much to hope for a dash or gauges but I can wish can't I? If that is also there shoot me and email: rmc61coupe@msn.com or call 520-465-9873.

TAM (Thanks A Million)

Bob Miles
      Tucson AZ
      1955 Speedster "Lazarus"

Comment

somebody toss me some C cab sheet metal under the bus!

Comment

Working...
        X