1954-1955 C&K doors and fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1954-1955 C&K doors and fenders

I have 2 53-55 C body doors and 2 Hawk front fenders for sale which I believe will also fit the earlier bodies. The items will need to be picked up locally as shipping and packing could be cost prohibitive. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM and I'll give you the information on the parts. One door and one fender have minor rust on the lower edges which isn't a big issue, these are doors and fenders from Southern California cars. It's time to let go of some of my spare parts and I'm sure that someone can use them. Thanks, Bud

Bud, I think Bill Oliver is looking for just what you are selling. Give him a call.
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

I had the parts stored up in Colorado at a friends place. The parts were brought down here last week for Bill and he hasn't let me know whether or not he wants the parts so I want everything sold as Hawthorne is not conducive to long term storage being so close to the ocean. The parts are in good shape now so now is the time to send them to a new home. Bud

Comment

What year Hawk?
        David L

Comment

The fenders will fit Hawks from 56 to 62 for sure and possibly 63 and 64. The fenders are spares for my 62 GT. Bud

Comment

Working...
          X