1955 Champion Regal steering wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 Champion Regal steering wheel

Need a good steering wheel for a 1955 regal champion sedan. This is the nicer wheel with the horn ring.
    1301-1 type B
    536486x20 (this one is Ivory and Beige) but I can re-paint so no problem with another color.
    64 Champ long bed V8
    55/53 Studebaker President S/R
    53 Hudson Super Wasp Coupe

Define "good".

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Define "good".

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Shrock Brothers good is $575 plus core. That's about the best you can get.

Brad Johnson
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Shrock Brothers good is $575 plus core. That's about the best you can get.

Brad Johnson
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I got a call from Shrocks yesterday. They called to tell me that Pete's new steering wheel was shipping and would I please send them a check for..... X amount of dollars. I winced a bit bein' as how it's Xmas season. It would have been $75 more than that except I'd sent them a 41 President banjo wheel core for credit against the truck wheel.
            Pete'll be happy with his new, opaque, stark white steering wheel![]

BTW, they're in need of core steering wheels for 47 thru 52 3-spoked steering wheels that had a horn RING. Also regal trim wheels for 53 thru 56. $25 each credit for those.

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

Comment

I got a call from Shrocks yesterday. They called to tell me that Pete's new steering wheel was shipping and would I please send them a check for..... X amount of dollars. I winced a bit bein' as how it's Xmas season. It would have been $75 more than that except I'd sent them a 41 President banjo wheel core for credit against the truck wheel.
              Pete'll be happy with his new, opaque, stark white steering wheel![]

BTW, they're in need of core steering wheels for 47 thru 52 3-spoked steering wheels that had a horn RING. Also regal trim wheels for 53 thru 56. $25 each credit for those.

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

Comment

Working...
              X