Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So You Want To Get That Sound Deadener Off Fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: So You Want To Get That Sound Deadener Off Fast?

This might work for you....

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

I used to work for a company called Coherent Radiation where we produced some industrial YAG and CO2 lasers. You would definitely want some eye protection around that! Cool idea.

Comment

Jeff, Did you check out the price $400,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        Jeff, Did you check out the price $400,000.
        Oh, Then the Avanti guys will want it....
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
          Oh, then the Avanti guys will want it....
          Now that's funny. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I was thinking, "how much"? then I saw the $400,000 price tag! But, it does a nice job. <G>

Jim
            "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
            their Memorials!

Comment

I'll just wait for the forty dollar Chinese knockoff version coming soon to your local Harbor Freight.
              John Clary
              Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Originally posted by jclary View Post
                I'll just wait for the forty dollar Chinese knockoff version coming soon to your local Harbor Freight.
                Except that the first ones they sell will burn your car to the ground... then they'll get the bugs worked out of it.
                sals54

Comment

RE: INDY flights to the WWII Memorial in DC:

Thanks to all and any of you who have had anything to do with these flights (Indy, or elsewhere). I've taken each of my boys to Wash DC on their 12th birthday; we deliberately go directly from the Holocaust museum over to the WWII memorial, and I tell them, "see, THAT is one of the reasons THIS is here, and uncle ______ had to go over to Europe in '43.... etc. They finally start to 'get it'.....

And most of all THANK YOU to all of you vets out there in Stude-land reading this (or thank your dad, grand-dad (or mom or grand-mom!), for SERVING !!!

I had five aunts and uncles in WWII and another two in Korea (I'm the baby of the baby.....) and it never ceases to amaze and humble me what all of these folks did that the rest of us might continue to enjoy the freedoms and liberties we all take way too for granted.

THANK YOU ALL again!
                  Barry

Comment

Working...
                  X