Window Rollers for 1955 C Cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Rollers for 1955 C Cab

Could someone please point me to a source of window rollers for a 1955 half-ton pickup. Just bought a truck that needs lots of things, so a general source of truck parts would be appreciated.Thanks.

Originally posted by GinettaG12P View Post
    Could someone please point me to a source of window rollers for a 1955 half-ton pickup. Just bought a truck that needs lots of things, so a general source of truck parts would be appreciated.Thanks.
    I don't believe there ARE any rollers in the C cab truck windows. There's a pin on the end of the arm that is attached to the window regulator, and it slides in a channel in the bottom of the frame that holds the door glass. There's an excellent illustration of all the door window parts in the truck parts book. Depending on what you actually need, I might be able to help you, as I have some good used door window parts. However, there are several people that post on the Stude Truck Talk site that have lots more than me. You might try posting there.
    Tapatalk the world's leading mobile platform for building great communities online
    Skip Lackie

Comment

Working...
    X