PDA

View Full Version : Great Studebaker Mailbox Day

unclemiltie
10-28-2015, 04:58 PM
Today I got my November Turning Wheels which is in color and the Studebaker International sales catalog. Turning wheels having the Columbia fire truck on the back cover was a special treat. I remember years ago when SDC members like Earle Haley and Richard Quinn were providing information to the volunteers that restored the truck.

That has to be the nicest Studebaker Xmas sales catalog I have ever seen. I did notice a couple new reproductions in it, the cowl vent drain kit for 61-62 cars and the brake drums for 47-50 commanders and pickups. We are so lucky to have vendors whom outlay the monies for the reproduction of our parts.

r1lark
10-28-2015, 05:09 PM
I got my TW today too.....just got back from the mailbox.

But no SI catalog :(. Does this have the discount coupon for X dollars off an order?

unclemiltie
10-28-2015, 05:26 PM
I did not see a discount coupon but saw some items on sale that I do not remember previously being on sale

57pack
10-28-2015, 06:02 PM
Nothing here, I'm jealous.:(

Bamajak
10-28-2015, 06:40 PM
Paul
My catalog arrived -75% discount.
Jack

I got my TW today too.....just got back from the mailbox.

But no SI catalog :(. Does this have the discount coupon for X dollars off an order?

Stu Chapman
10-28-2015, 06:58 PM
Just got back from South Bend with a half dozen SI Christmas Catalogs Ed Reynolds gave me for any Ontario member who's in my area. Give me a call and we can try and hook up.

Stu Chapman

StudeRich
10-28-2015, 08:24 PM
Paul My catalog arrived -75% discount.Jack

Got any more good JOKES Jack? I am pretty sure you would be very lucky to get 10% OFF with operating costs what they are for Greenfield and South Bend. :ohmy:

Hey it's not April Fools is it?

Bamajak
10-29-2015, 05:33 PM
Wow you are right.
I must have misread....
Jack

Got any more good JOKES Jack? I am pretty sure you would be very lucky to get 10% OFF with operating costs what they are for Greenfield and South Bend. :ohmy:

Hey it's not April Fools is it?

raprice
10-29-2015, 07:06 PM
I received my copy of Turning Wheels yesterday, Oct. 28th. It's my favorite magazine.
When I see it in my mail box, I'm like a kid opening a birthday present.
Rog

Deaf Mute
10-29-2015, 07:53 PM
TW arrived in Iowa.. but no SI catalog (that means I can save a few $... till it gets here, that is).

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE :cheers: