Holland, Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holland, Michigan

Went on a shopping trip with my wife...had coffee in what appears to be the old dealership...
    Attached Files
    sigpic

If that sign lasted since DeSoto was being sold, it was done well. Most painted signs would be very faded.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
      If that sign lasted since DeSoto was being sold, it was done well. Most painted signs would be very faded.
      Rick George and the Vintage Car Club of Holland recently restored the sign. They did a Go Fund Me campaign and raised $2000 for the effort. I can't link from my phone, but if you Google the dealership you can find it.

Comment

Kuddo's to Rick and the Vintage Car club for getting funding for the sign restoration.
        sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

I wonder if there were any Plymouths or Desotos in 1915? I would guess more Studebakers if the others were around at all.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Plymouth didn't appear until about 1928, and now it's also gone. I'm not sure when Desoto first appeared though.

Comment

Originally posted by TWChamp View Post
              Plymouth didn't appear until about 1928, and now it's also gone. I'm not sure when Desoto first appeared though.
              Also 1928, I believe.

Comment

Working...
              X