Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starlight Studebaker...interior?...still around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starlight Studebaker...interior?...still around?

I put in a request form on their website 5 or more weeks ago and no reply. Are they still selling seat covers and such?
    Have they sold off and moved on? Thought I would post this question to see if anybody knows anything.
    I just picked up a 62 Daytona HT with a bad case of sunburn and need help.
    Thanks
    "Fords are cars Studebakers are Automobiles" -Jerry Washburn

They are both full-time school teachers. I suspect, during the school year, they fulfill their orders between grading papers.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I knew they had consuming day jobs. No updates to the website in 3 years appears like they threw in the towel. Not impatient just curious if someone had news.

Comment

I had heard that Will Sander had taken this school year off to catch up the backlog of orders and inquiries. Give him another nudge, maybe you'll get a response.
        Great folks to deal with, received my Wagonaire interior this year, looks great!
        sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
        Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
        "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Originally posted by 57pack View Post
          I had heard that Will Sander had taken this school year off to catch up the backlog of orders and inquiries. Give him another nudge, maybe you'll get a response.
          Great folks to deal with, received my Wagonaire interior this year, looks great!
          Great news.. thank you

Comment

Needed some information about a month ago so I sent him an email. I had an answer within 48 hours. I know they are both busy with schoolwork and they own a little bit of acreage which requires attention.
            sigpic
            55 President Deluxe
            64 Commander
            66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

Will had a serious illness; he was in the hospital for about a week. It turned out OK, though, and he's feeling well again. I'm stopping at his place in a couple of days to pick up an order.

George
              george krem

Comment

What are the correct addresses, fax, phone numbers to reach them ?
                South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

Here is the number I have 970-371-1368 Will told me he took this year off to catch up and his mother is older with some problems and that was on my way home from Saint Louis we e-mailed him the night before that we were coming through and would like to stop by in the early AM he had no problem and we had a good couple of hours with him.
                  Candbstudebakers
                  Castro Valley,
                  California

Comment

Working...
                  X