Would like someone to post a Picture , will send you it thru the US mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like someone to post a Picture , will send you it thru the US mail

I have another picture of my grandfather's dealership , hoping someone can post it ,to the dealers Page . I am willing to send it to you ,so you can post , any offers , you can keep the picture also, , please private mail me. Mike

Have sent pm.
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Copies of photos of dealerships should be forwarded to Bob Johnstone, as he maintains the dealership list on his web site.

Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I have found someone who will do it... thank you all, Mike

Comment

Here is the photo that Mike sent. In my collection I located an envelope dated 1963 that was sent to Studebaker from the dealership. It shows the street address. I will let Mike fill in any other information he deems appropriate. The dealership was also mentioned on this forum back in 2010 by Frank Drumheller. http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ighlight=Hundt

Click image for larger version

Name:	dealer photo Hundt wisconsin.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	1700948Click image for larger version

Name:	dealer photo Hundt wisconsin2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	1700949
          Richard Quinn
          Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Got it, thanks
            64 GT Hawk (K7)
            1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

I remember that company letterhead on that envelop , when I was a kid and over at grandma's House , I would open up the dining room drawers and saw that letterhead on Paper , and I also saw company stock , the next time I came over ,all that stuff was remove from the drawers. I thought my dad had a ampicar in the showroom at one time , and I remember he was saying he took it down to lake Michigan , and the "water came up to the top of the doors... Lake Michigan isn't very far from here at all... I thought he brought home a "Avanti" ,one time , but being a young kid things that go thru your mind...and it was dark out... Behind the dealership was the lot , a small lot ... I remember as a kid playing across the street at the park , the first house behind the lot ,had a Stude on the Lawn .... they were trying to sell it ... Like a 1957 , That falmilar Green and Black two tone on that scotman Body... that was after the dealer had closed. We had a wagonaire with the sliding roof, nice red color.. we didn't keep it that long.. Getting back to the crux of the dealership , now it has a Pizza place in the Back ,of the building , called " Classic Slice Pizza , this was the service Bay area,,, the front of the building has a Credit union now....
              Last edited by 14x7; 10-20-2015, 10:05 PM.

Comment

that Lark symbol should be put on a tee shirt , and underneath it it should say Avanti powered!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X