need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice

My husband passed away recently, was a member of your club and left a 63 GT Hawk shell, rebuilt motor and numerous Studebaker parts. I don't know where to advertise it or what to sell it for. Any advice?? Thanks, Cindy.

I'll let others comment on the car. They will know better than I.

But my condolences for your loss.
    Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

My condolences also.
      As for the parts, is there a local Stude Chapter? If so, they could probably advise and assist. If not, tell us on here what you have, and include some pix, and we may be able to help.
      Joe H

Comment

Cynthia, we are all very sorry for your loss and pray for healing grace.

Was he a member of your local chapter? As Joe indicated, members of the local Studebaker Chapter would probably be the best resource to perhaps view, evaluate and advise. For any estimate of value and venue to occur in this forum, you would need to post us many detailed photos and descriptions and, that would still be sketchy at best; and you would still need to follow through with advertising and listing. These too would benefit from local advice.
        There are many very active SDC members in Florida, Georgia, Alabama; depending on your precise location. Here is a link to find local chapters near you. http://studebakerdriversclub.com/chapters.asp

If there is anyway we can ease your task, please just ask.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Check with Bill Van Alstyne. email pattibillvan@me.com. He lives just up the road from you in Citrus Springs. Maybe He can help you out. Did your husband also have an Avanti?
          Neil Thornton

Comment

Cynthia,
            Check your 'Private Messages' box....

Originally posted by cphair View Post
            My husband passed away recently, was a member of your club and left a 63 GT Hawk shell, rebuilt motor and numerous Studebaker parts. I don't know where to advertise it or what to sell it for. Any advice?? Thanks, Cindy.
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Cynthia, Bill Van Alstyne here. I'll contact you via the Private Messages also.

Comment

Working...
              X