Is this find a rare item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this find a rare item

My mother passed away recently ,my dad 13 years ago, so I am the one of the three children elected to go thru the collection of paperwork, In it I found a couple of titles of previos rides my dad and I had, One is a title for a 1952 Studebaker convertible.s.n.8246864. Another is for a 1926 Biederman fire fighter, and last is for a 1956 ford stake truck.Randy

Randy Wilkin
    Randy Wilkin
    1946 M5 Streetrod
    Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Unless you have the associated serial number tags I suspect they will have little value to most people. If you had the tag you could at least sell them to someone working on a builder or restoration in order for them to get the vehicle on the road.

Comment

Unless you have the associated serial number tags I suspect they will have little value to most people. If you had the tag you could at least sell them to someone working on a builder or restoration in order for them to get the vehicle on the road.

Comment

I believe the Studebaker was scrapped, I know the Biederman was changed to a parade vehicle that looked like a locomotive, and I know nothing about the Ford, But I understand where your coming from on matching ID plates,

Randy Wilkin
        Randy Wilkin
        1946 M5 Streetrod
        Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

I believe the Studebaker was scrapped, I know the Biederman was changed to a parade vehicle that looked like a locomotive, and I know nothing about the Ford, But I understand where your coming from on matching ID plates,

Randy Wilkin
          Randy Wilkin
          1946 M5 Streetrod
          Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Working...
          X