Studes in Palouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studes in Palouse

Went to Palouse Days in Palouse Wa. this last weekend. A few Studes were present. And one really cool non Stude. A couple hundred cars showed up. Always a great time.
    Attached Files
    Working on old cars separates the men from the golfers.

Nice! Ill have to remember that show next year!

Comment

Hey, that's me! The white Avanti is my wife's and the one without bumpers or paint is mine. We were really surprised to see the other one. There were at least 240 cars of all kinds there. It is a great fall show in the park. There have been more Studebakers coming every year. There was also several more including a '50 that didn't register.

Rob

Comment

The -55 seems to have Citroen DS wheel-covers, could that be so?

Comment

Originally posted by Noxnabaker View Post
          The -55 seems to have Citroen DS wheel-covers, could that be so?
          I could see how you would think so by that picture. But they are indeed late 40's early 50's Mopar of some sort.
          Working on old cars separates the men from the golfers.

Comment

My car

Originally posted by cycledog View Post
            Went to Palouse Days in Palouse Wa. this last weekend. A few Studes were present. And one really cool non Stude. A couple hundred cars showed up. Always a great time.
            Was surprised and pleased to see the picture of my car on here (61 hawk, picture #2). The Palouse show is always a great show and is growing every year.

Comment

I had similar covers on my 48 Landcruiser that were off a 56 Plymouth.

Cheers
              Bob Miles
              Tucson AZ

Comment

Working...
              X