Floor Mat Vandor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor Mat Vandor

I remember a vendor at the Dover international meet that had stock looking vinyl floor mats. Anyone know who these folks are and have a phone number from them.

Thanks
    Wayne
    Wayne
    "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Vinyl? So these would be the full Car Rubber looking type Floor Mats, as used in Trucks and Low Trim Level Cars?

UPDATE: Thanks Matt your link makes it pretty clear that these are the "Throw Mats" or Carpet protectors that Studebaker Had as Accessories, not full Floor coverings.

They do look Great on that Old Post.

I am beginning to think that a lot of these things that show up at that York Swap Meet, the other two East Coast ones and IM Meets on the Right hand Coast, and stories of them rarely ever make it over the Rocky Mountains to the "Real USA", the Car Capitol of the World!
    Last edited by StudeRich; 09-17-2015, 08:45 PM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Try this, Wayne. Contact info in post 21.

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        I am beginning to think that a lot of these things that show up at that York Swap Meet, the other two East Coast ones and IM Meets on the Right hand Coast, and stories of them rarely ever make it over the Rocky Mountains to the "Real USA", the Car Capitol of the World!
        Detroit? We've heard of these... ;-)
        Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Originally posted by Swifster View Post
          Detroit? We've heard of these... ;-)
          Sorry, No. More Cars were sold in Southern Calif. and the West Coast.

You got it mixed up, Detroit is "Motor City", where many Cars USED to be built.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I must put in my two cents worth. Tesla Motors builds their electric cars in Fremont, CA and sells them all over the United States and the world. The Tesla S seems to be the most popular car for driving in snowy conditions in Norway right now.
            JimsLeadCommander

Comment

They make short trips there (Norway). How long would it take to drive a Telsa from he left coast to Rhode Island for next year's SDC meet?

Comment

Bought a set of beautiful floor mats from John McCall for my Wagonaire. look and fit fantastic. Looking forward to future products from John.
                sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
                Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
                "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

I would have too agree Bill, John's work is high end IMHO.
                  Originally posted by 57pack View Post
                  Bought a set of beautiful floor mats from John McCall for my Wagonaire. look and fit fantastic. Looking forward to future products from John.
                  Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
                    They make short trips there (Norway). How long would it take to drive a Telsa from he left coast to Rhode Island for next year's SDC meet?
                    It typically takes about three days. There are Tesla charging stations coast to coast and recharging is free at every one. Your mileage may vary.
                    Dennis
                    Last edited by Psdenno; 09-18-2015, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                      Sorry, No. More Cars were sold in Southern Calif. and the West Coast.

You got it mixed up, Detroit is "Motor City", where many Cars USED to be built.
                      Rich, California is where they USED to build cars. May I suggest doing some homework before saying Detroit is dead. The GM plant makes the Malibu, Impala, the Volt and the Cadillac ELR. Chrysler's Jefferson Avenue assembly plant makes Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos. The Connor Avenue assembly plant makes Dodge Vipers. More Grand Cherokees are built in Detroit than Tesla builds in a year. Michigan has numerous other plants.

As for cars sold, that's a matter of population....

As for the floor mats, they look great. I hope to get two sets for my cars.
                      Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
                      X