Turkey Run in Daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Run in Daytona

Is anyone going to the Turkey Run car show in Daytona? My uncle will be there with his 63 Avanti for sale and his 57 Chevy Conertible for sale. If you see a red Avanti tan interior for sale tell Quinn his nephew Erin said Hi. Oh and take some pics of the show for me, he said there were over 4000 preregisters when he registered a month ago.

Erin Hays
    "From Stuck and Rusty to Slick steel and sex appeal"
    RZRECTD
    1961 Hawk
    1962 Lark
    1963 Wagonaire

There's about 50 Stude's from all over the southeast there right now.
    There is a club section where they all congregate.
    It has been listed in several of the chapter function listings in the events section. Also several threads here about it, too.
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by 1961HAWK

Is anyone going to the Turkey Run car show in Daytona? My uncle will be there with his 63 Avanti for sale and his 57 Chevy Conertible for sale. If you see a red Avanti tan interior for sale tell Quinn his nephew Erin said Hi. Oh and take some pics of the show for me, he said there were over 4000 preregisters when he registered a month ago.
    Erin Hays
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

There's about 50 Stude's from all over the southeast there right now.
      There is a club section where they all congregate.
      It has been listed in several of the chapter function listings in the events section. Also several threads here about it, too.
      Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by 1961HAWK

Erin Hays
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
      X