Might be selling my '54 Commander Hardtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be selling my '54 Commander Hardtop

Might be selling my 1954 Commander hardtop project in the near future. It will most likely end up on Ebay, but if anyone here is interested I can provide more details. This was a central/southern California car taken off the road in '68. The body was removed and the car was completely disassembled. The body and sheet-metal were dipped/stripped then etched primed in DP40. The car has some rust issues -mainly rear front fenders and passenger footwell -all repairable with CE patch panels. The frame was modified and strengthened substantially. A Phantom rack and pinion front end with disk brakes has been installed as well as a Ford 9" narrowed rear with Wilwood disc brakes. The car would be an excellent platform for a street-rod or custom. I'm not giving the car away as it cost nearly 4K just to strip and dip the body alone. A lot of time and money has been spent to get it to this point. If anyone is interested let me know. You can view pics of the car and the various stages of the build using the link below. The engine and tranny will not be included in the sale but may be available for purchase with the car if someone is interested in keeping the car Studebaker powered. Thanks -Will

Working...
X