We lost another Brother....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We lost another Brother....

Will Goss Jr. Just received the news this evening that Will passed away yesterday, after a brief illness. Will was involved in helping keep the Reedsville Swap Meet going.
    Here is a link to his obituary:
    Willis Luther Goss Jr., 60, passed away at 1:46 a.m., Sunday, August 30, 2015 at Geisinger-Lewistown Hospital after a brief illness.   Born Jan. 28, 1955 in Lewistown he was a son of Willis Luther Goss, Sr., of Reedsville, and the late Rosie (Peterson) Goss. In...

He will be sadly missed by many.
    R.I.P. Will.
    JS
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

That is terrible news. RIP Will. Jeff

Comment

Will was one of the first guys I met at my first Reedville show many years ago. Always friendly and the kind of guy that couldn't do enough to help you......
      ed ellis

sigpic

the "SUPER COUPE"

Comment

Will has been integral in the administration of the Reedsville Swap Meet for many years, yet never one for the limelight. Sad news indeed.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

What a shock! He was too young...
          Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
          '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Will was a great guy and did a whole lot behind the scenes for the Reedsville, PA. meet. He was also very helpful on parts and information that he shared selflessly. He and Regina made a neat team later on. He will be missed. Perhaps we can do something special at the Reedsville meet in October such as pass the hat toward a brick at SNM as has been done for others. RIP Will.
            Rob

Comment

I'm presuming that we will have some Studebakers in the funeral procession on Thursday morning. It would be a suitable tribute to Will.
              Jim Bradley
              Lake Monticello, VA
              '78 Avanti II
              sigpic

Comment

There were several Studebakers, including Will's '55 Conestoga in the procession to the cemetary this morning. Additionally, there were about a dozen other collector vehicles from the local Keystone Muscle Cars club, who have a weekly cruise-in that Will regularly attended. A sad occasion, but a fitting tribute to a lifelong "car guy".
                Jim Bradley
                Lake Monticello, VA
                '78 Avanti II
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rerun View Post
                  There were several Studebakers, including Will's '55 Conestoga in the procession to the cemetary this morning. Additionally, there were about a dozen other collector vehicles from the local Keystone Muscle Cars club, who have a weekly cruise-in that Will regularly attended. A sad occasion, but a fitting tribute to a lifelong "car guy".
                  Thanks for posting this Jim, wish I could have been there.
                  May Will Rest In Peace.
                  JS
                  Last edited by LarkTruck; 09-03-2015, 04:01 PM.
                  I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Working...
                  X