Del Coates Studebaker designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Del Coates Studebaker designs

There's no mention of Del Coates on the forum, or at least a search brought up nothing. For those interested in his Golden Hawk design and 1953 based sportscar try these links:
    americandreamingfilm.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, americandreamingfilm.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

You'll have to scroll down a bit.
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

More on him here:http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...design-concept

and here:

But it is an interesting report on S-P rebodying a Goggomobile for the U.S. market.

Craig

Comment

OoooKaaay. Why does a search for Coates or Del not turn up anything? Anyone? I used the search box at the top right of this screen. Does it only search for titles?
      "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Scott,
        Look at the selection boxes.
        You can choos an exact match (or not) and you can choose tite only, or anywhere in the post.
        Still, This is another reson for a good, descriptive header.
        Makes future searches better.
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
          Scott,
          Look at the selection boxes.
          You can choos an exact match (or not) and you can choose tite only, or anywhere in the post.
          Still, This is another reson for a good, descriptive header.
          Makes future searches better.
          I only used the search box you see on THIS screen. If it can't do a simple search it should be either fixed or taken off. They could put a button to take you to the advanced search area. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            I only used the search box you see on THIS screen. If it can't do a simple search it should be either fixed or taken off. They could put a button to take you to the advanced search area. Thanks.
            "Advanced Search" is right below the "normal" search on the upper right of this page. It is like a "button", just click on the words.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I KNOW where the advanced search button is. Please read my earlier posts.

Comment

IMHO the search function on this forum is only slightly more functional than the passenger side mirror on a GT.
                I'd rather be driving my Studebaker!

sigpic

Comment

Agreed,though I don't have a GT or it's mirror too compare
                  Originally posted by wlfrench View Post
                  IMHO the search function on this forum is only slightly more functional than the passenger side mirror on a GT.
                  Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Originally posted by wlfrench View Post
                    And I have yet to see ANY passenger side Studebaker mirror read, "Objects are closer than they appear"!

Craig

Comment

Working...
                    X