I.S.O>51 Commander glovebox emblem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I.S.O>51 Commander glovebox emblem.

Hello all, my 51 Commander is missing the small emblem on the glovebox, along with a couple pieces of the lower dash trim.Were the emblems different on the six and eight cylinder cars? Does anybody have the emblem or possibly have any extra of the lower dash trim? Also missing the gauge cluster on the far left of dash. Thanks

Yes Commanders and Champions are different, I believe Champions have a "Crown" Emblem.

Do you need the Complete Cluster Unit, with background, Glass, Chrome Bezel and Gauges?
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Here's one! Here's one!! http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...y-a-Stude-part

Craig

Comment

WOW! Now that's Service! 2 Hours and 12 Minutes later... FOUND! These do not come up often, so you have about 1 Hour to outbid the highest bidder, bid HIGH, I hope you have eSnipe!
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Well I didn't see this until today, so unfortunately missed out on this one. And yes StudeRich, I'm missing the entire gage cluster.Bezel,glass gauge and all.I have most of the bottom lower dash trim except for an ashtray and the radio faceplate.But what trim I do have is pretty pitted,and would like to find nice driver quality trim.

Comment

Originally posted by old-idaho-iron View Post
            Well I didn't see this until today, so unfortunately missed out on this one.
            I suspect it didn't sell. E-mail him and tell him you were late to the party.

Craig

Comment

Working...
            X