2015 Meltdown Drags Podcast w studebaker love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Meltdown Drags Podcast w studebaker love

Mr. Palma and Turning Wheels bring great coverage of the Meltdown Drags to the Studebaker faithful every year so I thought I would pass along some Studebaker love I heard as I listened to a great Podcast interview with Meltdown drags Jeff Koopmeiners.

Travis Scanlan (AKA Royboy) is a talented photographer who I feel is an up and coming Podcaster with a focus on Midwest car event coverage.
    His podcast Chrome Pipes and Pinstripes can be found on Itunes through the Set to Stun Productions Network.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...=2&i=347808529
    (Release date 7-23-2015)

Most of the Studebaker talk happens at around 32:00 minutes in the podcast specifically mentioning the large turnout of Studebakers each year, naming the Larkness Monster, Suicide King, and the StudeTomato but for greater context of the event and interview of Jeff listen to it entirely.

Jeff helps put on the event every year, you may have seen him in one of the White fire suits walking around the event, answering questions, etc.
    In the interview you learn the origins of the name Meltdown Drags, the exclusivity and growing popularity of the event, cleanliness and culture of the event as well.

4 part pictorial coverage Starts here.
    61 Lark

sigpic
Working...
X