NOS C/K Front Fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS C/K Front Fenders

A Stude buddy of mine will be listing NOS L&R C/K front fenders on e-bay later today or tomorrow. These fenders are in excellent condition, as I looked them over myself a few months ago.

They'll no doubt fetch a good price at auction.....If anyone on the forum has a definite interest in these fenders, PM me and I'll put you in touch with the seller.

No matter how you slice it Ed,they won't last long . I sold a few pair of those like hot cakes,rears as well !
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

mmmmm - hot cakes .

Comment

Do they have the inner fenders attached?
        Bez Auto Alchemy
        573-318-8948
        http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Don't see many like that,unfortunately.
          Originally posted by bezhawk View Post
          Do they have the inner fenders attached?
          Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
            Don't see many like that,unfortunately.
            How right you are Joe!.....These fenders do not have inner skirts.

Comment

I have an NOS one for sale as well. Problem is I can't remember if it is a right or left. I think right. It's in Omaha. I also have a pair of used ones that I took off my 57 Golden Hawk about 30 years ago. Typical rust on rears of fenders but repairable for a driver.

Denny L
              Last edited by Green 53; 07-26-2015, 03:31 PM. Reason: Additional information

Comment

NOS C/K front fenders listed today......e-bay items..252045247076 & 261990154433......Happy bidding!

Comment

This should be interesting to say the least Ed.
                  Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
                  NOS C/K front fenders listed today......e-bay items..252045247076 & 261990154433......Happy bidding!
                  Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Ed, so are these listed individually ?
                    Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
                    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

What ever happened to the company who planned on making rear fenders and insisted on calling them rear quarters? Did they ever actually do it - make new rear fenders?
                      RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
                      4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
                      5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
                        4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
                        5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

My guess is, the right will bring more money than the left, since the rights seem to be the most scarce. Probably due to so many folks parking by ear in their later years

Comment

Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
                            My guess is, the right will bring more money than the left, since the rights seem to be the most scarce. Probably due to so many folks parking by ear in their later years
                            Yep, you're correct about that Joe,.....there always seemed to be a few 'lefts' floating around, while the 'rights' were very scarce even back in the seventies!

Comment

It turns out that mine is a left. In the early 70's I put 4 new fenders on my 57 Golden Hawk. Newman & Altman was out of lefts back then. I had to get a fiberglass left

Denny L

Comment

Working...
                              X