Ontario Chapter Studefest 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontario Chapter Studefest 2015

We just spent a great weekend with our Studebaker friends at the SDC Ontario Chapter Studefest 2015. This event, which was really well organized, began on Friday in Brockville, Ontario where everyone gathered for an excellent dinner at Buds on the Bay on the St. Lawrence River.

Bright and early Saturday morning about two dozen Studebakers toured north to Smiths Falls for a visit to the Rideau Canal Museum, followed by lunch at Rob Roy's Pub. The Studebakers then headed to Rockport for a late afternoon St. Lawrence River cruise. Dinner then followed at Cornwall's Pub in Rockport, then a short drive back to Brockville to our hotel.

On Sunday, most of the attendees toured north again to Merrickville for the town's big car and craft show.

I must compliment organizers Bill and Cathy Foy for putting this together. In my opinion this is a great way to spend a Studebaker weekend.

Stu Chapman

Right on. I'm a chapter member but weekend traffic scares the bejeebers out of me, these days. I couldn't even order a pizza because traffic was stopped bumper to bumper at my front door. Parked the Stude and sat on my porch. A lot of people waived from their cars and a few stopped for pictures. Best I can do on a summer week-end this close to cottage country.Click image for larger version

Name:	009.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.9 KB
ID:	1699308
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Working...
    X