The only Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only Studebaker

The "Big Island" of Hawaii had the 10 day Cruise Paradise event the last several days, and this as far as I know was the only Studebaker to show up. I never did see anyone around it to talk to,so the picture is the only info I got . We did have a swarm of bees attack a Mustang though, I asked one fellow if they might be "horse" flies, but he didn't think that was very nice, ha !
    Attached Files

Good grief! What's wrong with the tires/wheels on that car...are those 13"?

Comment

Originally posted by j.byrd View Post
      The "Big Island" of Hawaii had the 10 day Cruise Paradise event the last several days, and this as far as I know was the only Studebaker to show up. I never did see anyone around it to talk to,so the picture is the only info I got . We did have a swarm of bees attack a Mustang though, I asked one fellow if they might be "horse" flies, but he didn't think that was very nice, ha !
      Ford and Chevy people in general don't have a sense of humor when it comes to their cars! Good job representing our favorite brand!

Comment

Commander55, they were low profile tires, and the grass was a bit deep, check the V-Dubs normal tire to the left. I'm kind of a big sidewall guy too, but at least he was there in a Stude and we were just in our Ford Sport-trac....but with BIG tires and Carroll Shelby Mini-lite style wheels we kept off of our Avanti before we sold it, ha !
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by j.byrd View Post
          We were in Kona June 2-13. Sorry I didn't try to look you up!
          Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
          jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

paintim613, I would like to have met you too ! Don't forget next time, and I hope you enjoyed your visit ! It would have been neat if you could have been here for the big cruise. If you remember Splashers Restaurant right across the street from the end of the pier, that is where you'll find several of us just about every Saturday morning with some of our old cars just getting together for a little breakfast, B.S. and some car envy, ha !

Comment

Working...
            X