A new 2015 Studebaker Nationals Drag Race Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new 2015 Studebaker Nationals Drag Race Video

It is 35 mins long with a lot of on track runs. We had three or four more drivers than cars so some cars were driven by more than one driver. My wife shot the video with the exception of the long shots from up on the hill that I took. She took lots of great video and still pictures along with the great still pictures Tom Lawless shared with us that I use on the slide show video I posted before. So I had a lot of good video to edit, we hope you enjoy it.
    Thanks,
    Richard
    The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

"Plain Brown Wrapper??"

Comment

Yes,
      the Plain Brown Wrapper was there.
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Well done, Great video, looks like some "good times" were had by all.
        Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA
        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Originally posted by GrumpyOne View Post
          "Plain Brown Wrapper??"
          The Wrapper ran three times, as did many of the cars. We had to wait quite a while between runs for another car club to get their runs in. One of the Wrapper's runs was a bye. It won the other two.

Had a great time--I hope more people can join us next year. Richard and Rose do a tremendous job, and Rose's pies alone are worth the trip. <G>

George
          george krem

Comment

Working...
          X