This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Pics

Only a few pics added to my Omaha album...

I actually beat 2 farm trucks and a 12 passenger van at the "unoffical" drags today [8D]. Hopefully someone has some pics and/or video of this event. It was a blast!!

A great week . Thanks to all my old and new friends for making it so.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Dick,

Thanks for putting my '53 on the page as the "feature" car! I took several pix of the drags but they'll have to wait until I get home. I know 41_Frank's wife was shooting video from the stands, probably some others too.

It was a great meet and the drags really capped off the week.

Jeff in ND

'53 Champion Hardtop

Jeff in ND

Comment

Dick,

Thanks for putting my '53 on the page as the "feature" car! I took several pix of the drags but they'll have to wait until I get home. I know 41_Frank's wife was shooting video from the stands, probably some others too.

It was a great meet and the drags really capped off the week.

Jeff in ND

'53 Champion Hardtop

Jeff in ND

Comment

I love that color combination Jeff. Can you put me in your will, just in case?
        "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

I love that color combination Jeff. Can you put me in your will, just in case?
          "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Seeing all of the cars made me all the more motivated to get the Packard-Baker up & running and turning at least 9.90's in the eighth-mile! [}]

Comment

Seeing all of the cars made me all the more motivated to get the Packard-Baker up & running and turning at least 9.90's in the eighth-mile! [}]

Comment

As we passed the torch to South Bend for next year plans are being laid to do drags there as well.
                Frank van Doorn
                Omaha, Ne.
                1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
                1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
                1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

As we passed the torch to South Bend for next year plans are being laid to do drags there as well.
                  Frank van Doorn
                  Omaha, Ne.
                  1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
                  1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
                  1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Working...
                  X