• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mechanic and the Customer

Conversation between a CASO and his mechanic:

The people that us in the auto repair industry have to deal with
    Lew Schucart
    Editor, Avanti Magazine

Language Warning! Funny and pretty true!
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Love it, and how true, I know a few of these type. a few even drive a Studebaker.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Freaking awesome!!

Comment

You must be talking about me Bob?
          Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
          Love it, and how true, I know a few of these type. a few even drive a Studebaker.
          Lou Van Anne
          62 Champ
          64 R2 GT Hawk
          79 Avanti II

Comment

Hoooooo Baby! Do I know this sort. Especially having worked in a shop where we serviced exotic cars. "Hey! You fixed the left front caliper last year. And NOW the left brake light don't work! Gotta be something you did. You'll fix it and you'll fix it for FREE!"
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

THIS IS beyond funny,and I love it. "I've gotta share this with My Buddy up the street"
              Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

I enjoyed the video. I'm not sure if different browsers and operating systems load these links the same way, but after the video played, it automatically began playing another in which a guy had documented how a shop had ripped him off. Some pretty good stuff, and examples of goofy behavior on both sides of the business.
                John Clary
                Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

For years i have threatened to get a T shirt that said "I was not put on the face of this earth to make YOUR owning a motorcycle affordable!" I have seen people spend $1000.00 for new wheels and tires and baulk at $40.00 to replace a wore out chain.

Comment

Working...
                  X