Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studebaker National Foundation Estate Planning Seminar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker National Foundation Estate Planning Seminar!

If you are going to the International Meet in St Louis the Studebaker National Foundation (SNF) invites you to attend our Studebaker Estate Planning Seminar on Tuesday August 18th from 1 to 3 p.m. The seminar conducted by a 50 year estate planning attorney and long time SDC member, Sid Rosen, will discuss the potential feasibility of establishing your Revocable Living Trust form of estate plan, based upon your own personal family and financial circumstances, with an emphasis upon the disposition of your beloved Studebakers and Avanti's.

BONUS! Everyone who attends the seminar will have the opportunity to be entered in a drawing for a complimentary vacation stay at beautiful Condominios Pilar in San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico.

For seminar details and video links to the amazing Condominios Pilar, go to www.studebakernationalfoundation.org/2015seminar.html

Denny Lockmon
    Board Member
    Last edited by BShaw; 06-09-2015, 04:14 AM.

Sounds like a great seminar and the topic is something everyone, regardless of age or Studebaker inventory, should probably know more about. I plan on being there. Plus, winning that Sonoran vacation stay would be just the ticket for a Minne-snow-tan like me. Dip me in sunscreen and send me south!
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Working...
    X