Studebaker Work Stopped AGAIN!! UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Work Stopped AGAIN!! UPDATE

Been piddling a little on my new steering wheel for the Saturday Night Special, And working on the front seat, with help from my Wife and Sons. Was gonna get pictures this week of my progress. I got called night before last at 8:30 and was told someone was coming to my home to fit me with a life vest. WHAT?? I have been out of the hospital two months and thought everything seem great. It seems a test that was done last Friday showed a blood clot. Sooo, today I am headed to Birmingham for test and all my activity has been halted til they get answers. O, well guess I gotta do what I gotta do, when I gotta do it, so I can do what I wanna do when I wanna do it. LOL
    Last edited by Flashback; 06-11-2015, 04:24 AM.

Best wishes with the blood clot. Ouch!
    Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

What an annoyance. On the other hand, clots can be dangerous. Best to take the time to deal with it so you can get back your fun project. Best of luck to ya.
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Yup, blood clots are nothing to fool around with. Do what the doc's say and hopefully all will be OK. Best wishes, Bill.

Comment

Hurry back flashback, i for one will miss your post.
          101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Just a little update. Got the test done Friday and was told to suspend activity til Monday or Tuesday and I should know the results. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks, Tex

Comment

Well the doctors office called Tuesday and told me to come be admitted back in the hospital, for a series of shots and medicine to dissolve the blood clot. Long story there, but I finally was told why I was wearing the Life Vest. Has nothing to do with the blood clot. I have two different problems. My heart is only at 30%. I am in danger of my heart stopping, hence the vest to shock and restart. My exercise and activity that was helping to build up my heart is on hold til the 19th. If this blood clot don't dissolve with this treatment, and don't move, they will have to take it out? O, I am back home now and giving myself the shots. Soo, you my friends know what I do about it. I believe the LORD will take care of me. I ask for your prayers. Thanks, Tex

Comment

Hang in there Tex. The Studebaker will wait. You just take care of yourself until you are doing better.
                Ed Sallia
                Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Get well soon-we need your posts!!
                  Prayers for you from Canada.

Comment

Ditto from me. Keep looking at the grass from the top side.
                    Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

Take care of yourself,my friend. Your grandchildren need you.
                      Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
                      X