1963 GT Hawk Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 GT Hawk Parts

As much as I hate to do this I must. I recently purchased a restoration project that was started over 20 years ago and never finished. I was going to finish but truly don't have the time to do it. Therefore, I am willing to part the car. Body and frame are good as well as the sheet metal. Engine and tranny have been sold but still have lots of parts. All glass except for the back window which some idiot shot out is very good. Willing to sell chasis and body as one. If interested please contact me outside of here.

See you in the future as I write about our past
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

150 miles to Reedsville...
    Betcha you could sell it (or most of it) there this weekend.
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Avantidon

As much as I hate to do this I must. I recently purchased a restoration project that was started over 20 years ago and never finished. I was going to finish but truly don't have the time to do it. Therefore, I am willing to part the car. Body and frame are good as well as the sheet metal. Engine and tranny have been sold but still have lots of parts. All glass except for the back window which some idiot shot out is very good. Willing to sell chasis and body as one. If interested please contact me outside of here.

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

150 miles to Reedsville...
      Betcha you could sell it (or most of it) there this weekend.
      Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Avantidon

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday but haven't taken the car totally apart yet. Wanted to try and sell rolling chasis and body together but if I have to it will come apart. By the wya that Yellow Coupe Express of your is drop dead nice.

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday but haven't taken the car totally apart yet. Wanted to try and sell rolling chasis and body together but if I have to it will come apart. By the wya that Yellow Coupe Express of your is drop dead nice.

Comment

The all important question.... how much?

Comment

The all important question.... how much?

Comment

$2500.00 - 3500.00 but you'll have to come and get it or make arrangements to ship. I do have a good title for the car also.

Comment

$2500.00 - 3500.00 but you'll have to come and get it or make arrangements to ship. I do have a good title for the car also.

Comment

Working...
                  X