SDC main page down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC main page down?

I was trying to look up back issues of TW (I'm looking for a copy of the July 1990 issue) and the main website of the SDC seems to be offline, or at least it keeps timing out on the computer I'm using now.

I believe that these are o longer available on line due to copy right issues.
    Robert Kapteyn

Comment

Yes, it does seem to be down...but are you simply trying to buy a hard copy of the July 1990 issue? If so, you should be able to buy one as soon as the site is back up.

That assumes they have one (or more). They may not, in which case post your need here and someone will undoubtedly have one. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Yeah, I'm just trying to get a hard copy. Anyone here have one?

(By the way, anyone know of any other articles on 1950 Studebaker convertibles-- anywhere, not just in TW?)

Thanks.

Comment

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Google it

Comment

I have over 10.000 copies of "Turning Wheels" available.
            $5.00 each for a donation to the Studebaker Museum.

I am old and slow , so please have patience.

Please email me instead of PM for availability.
            Make checks out to the Studebaker museum.
            Robert Kapteyn
            Last edited by rkapteyn; 05-31-2015, 06:37 AM.

Comment

I did that search long ago and it turned up very little useful in terms of articles specifically on that subject, which is why I was asking the forum.

Originally posted by rkapteyn View Post
              Last edited by handworn; 05-31-2015, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by handworn View Post
                Yeah, I'm just trying to get a hard copy. Anyone here have one?

(By the way, anyone know of any other articles on 1950 Studebaker convertibles-- anywhere, not just in TW?)

Thanks.
                Nobody is going to see your request with the thread title being completely unrelated to said request.
                Last edited by Bob Andrews; 05-31-2015, 01:22 PM.
                Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                Romans 15:13
                Deuteronomy 31:6
                Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Main SDC FORUM website definitely offline (for a couple days now!)

Comment

Working...
                  X