North Star SDC Get The Cars Out Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Star SDC Get The Cars Out Event

We had our Get The Cars Out Event today rain held off and weather was Ok and a fair turn out.
    Attached Files

More photo's
    Attached Files
    Last edited by swvalcon; 05-17-2015, 06:22 PM. Reason: c

Comment

So does this mean that Spring has finally sprung in Minnesota? Great looking bunch of cars and trucks.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Yep, driving season if finally here in Minnesota.
        Listening to another Stude owner today I found out he has the identical problem that has baffled me. The carb is bone dry after the car sets for a couple days. He and I had the carbs in the house this winter to do leak checks, and not one drop leaked out, so we know it has to be engine heat evaporating the gas. I never had this problem in hot El Paso, Texas, where I bought and drove 3 Studebakers for 3 years during the late 60's and early 70's. Maybe the lead helped. Anyway my electric fuel pump has solved the problem for now.

Comment

Good to see you guys there. Sorry I had to leave early (and miss the chicken) but I had another commitment back up north. Pioneer Park was really neat and Classic Rides & Rods will be a great venue for the Upper Mississippi Valley Zone Meet, July 17-18-19.
          sigpic
          Bob Shaw
          Rush City, Minnesota
          1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
          "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Working...
          X