Studebakers in Old Cars Weekly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebakers in Old Cars Weekly

The May 21, 2015 issue of Old Cars Weekly has two items of interest to Studebaker enthusiasts. Page 26 features an article about a 1948 Land Cruiser and page 13 shows a crashed 1957 Silver Hawk.

I keep hearing about this publication "Old Cars Weekly" but have not seen one. Where do you get it? Is it on the magazine stands in stores or do you have to get a subscription? Is it available online?
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Check out their website: www.oldcarsweekly.com I am a subscriber but otherwise have no affiliation.

Comment

I bought an issue at Barnes and Noble a month ago, and inside the issure is a coupn for a years subscription for only $12. I need to get that coupon found and sent in.

My mistake, I was thinking about the HEMMINGS magazine about classic cars, but that's a good magaizine to check out. Old Cars Weekly is like a small newspaper, rather than a magazine.
        Last edited by TWChamp; 05-11-2015, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Old Cars Weekly has had much Studebaker coverage. The current Editor (for some time now) is very positive on Studebakers. We have communicated a lot over the past several/many years. Some of you may have noticed some of my items published in the paper.

I subscribed from the beginning. After more than 40 years as a subscriber, they were one of the casualties in my reduction of subscriptions (many unread).
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Do you recognize the three cars immediately behind the old Chevy?

Comment

Working...
            X