Not for the purists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not for the purists

But what a spectacular Avanti. No sale @ $48,099. I'd drive it.

I'd drive it too!! Great rake, wheels, drivetrain and general build. I'd think it's all the money though, just because it is on the high end of Avanti's and there's a few questions that a close inspection needs to address particularly underneath. Lack of completion doesn't help either.

It looks like it has upgraded sway bars and disc brakes all around so I'd love to get it on the road and see how it handles and runs with the upgrades.

IAC, thanks for the post, I'm keeping a couple of shots of the rear bar to see if my 74 could use one.

Bob

Comment

sals54

Comment

I am a Purist ..but this could convert me!

Comment

times two! love that stance! just one question though...is a Fat Man front suspension basically a redo of the Mustang II/ Pinto ?? Ya would've thunk after all those $$ poured into the car the front seats would've been recoverd and the shifter area cleaned-up before plunking it on e-bay. Those issues may have been stated in the listing but I'm thinking I would have attended to them BEFORE listing. No matter, with the Tremec going in the console would need redoing again (wink wink). cheers, Junior
          sigpic
          1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Working...
          X