Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 door lark wagon

passively looking for a clean complete 2 door wagon.....engine not needed

You will need to Search for '59 to '61 Larks, for a 2 door Wagon, they are rare but do show up on Craigslist or eBay now and then. Only '60-'61's have NO "C" Pillar, more like a Nomad.

Click image for larger version

Name:	59 Regal Wagon Red.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	160.5 KB
ID:	1696295 A 1959 Lark Regal Wagon

Name:	60 Regal 2 Dr. Wagon1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	1696296 A 1960 Lark Deluxe Wagon, with Regal 4 Door Stainless Steel Upper Tailgate.

Name:	60 wagon Blue.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	1696297 A 1961 Lark Deluxe Wagon with '60 Tail Lights, note the "through the Door Handle" Body Side Mouldings and Dip UP at the Front Corner.
    Last edited by StudeRich; 04-19-2015, 03:43 PM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I found this picture of a sedan delivery on "Studebaker Addicts" Facebook page.

Comment

Originally posted by ed peters View Post
        passively looking for a clean complete 2 door wagon.....engine not needed
        I know of another fellow looking for the same thing.

Ted

Comment

well I guess that makes three of us then. Only If I need to I can use a clean 4dr for what I have in mind. Just a lot more work.
          Attached Files

Comment

I'm keeping my eyes open but i'm in knee deep and wallet empty right now working on my 54 commander

Comment

Originally posted by swvalcon View Post
              well I guess that makes three of us then. Only If I need to I can use a clean 4dr for what I have in mind. Just a lot more work.
              Steve, I looked at a very nice original 61 4 door on Sat. late model full flow 259, 3 speed /overdrive TT rear end, and nice as they come for a driver and prices fair for the car about $8000.00 drive it home might get it for a little less just not sure but more than you might want to pay for one to make a pick up out of. owner going to sen me some pictures.
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

There is in Tucson a 59 V8/Od needs mechanical work but may be available. Do you want me to check? The channels in the sliders are a bit toasty.

Comment

Just found what looks like a nice one on the Spokane Craig's list for $1600. To bad I don't have the time or money right now to go get it.

Comment

The Fresno one has been listed for a long time. (How long is long?....I don't know)
                    Lou Van Anne
                    62 Champ
                    64 R2 GT Hawk
                    79 Avanti II

Comment

Ed. Check your messages.

Comment

Working...
                      X