Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a funny thing happened the other day......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a funny thing happened the other day......

Yesterday we were pulling the engine from a friends firebird and his crane lost all hydraulic pressure. I said I have one but its at my girlfriends parents. So we hopped in the truck and off we went. He had heard me talk in the past about Teresa and her dads Studees. When we got there I opened up the garage and showed him the 58 Hawk we were working on, BUT........his eyes were on her dads 66 Commander. He said whats that? I told him what it was and he said I have never seen one, but I like it, is it for sale? I laughed and said if it was it would already be in my garage. We moved it out loaded the crane and I gave him the tour. Showing him the projects, the drivers, and then we walked into the other garage.........when I opened the door and he saw that light green 66 Daytona(you know like the one in the 66 sales brochure) WOW he said thats nice.....I told him her dad ordered it new, and Teresa and I recently drove it to Martinsburg WV for there Studee meet, but didnt enter it in the show, he said why not.
    Now heres the funny part!
    Hes always teasing me about selling my Trans Am, GTO, and Pontiac stuff and buying up old Studebakers instead...but now, not only am I on the search for a 64-66 2 door, lol, I have to find him one also!
    The POWER of a STUDEBAKERS LOOKS is incredible!!!!!

hmmm, my girlfriend has 2 GT Hawks....and I feel left out, wheres my "R" model Daytona????
Working...
X