Matilda's got her own room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matilda's got her own room

Finally getting settled in the new house. Matilda looks right at home in the driveway, house was built the same year she was.
    Attached Files

Nice car and nice house, I love the various styles of architecture used out there,
    Absolutely no place nicer in the winter time. We had dinner on paseo Del sol just a couple of weeks ago.

Dean.

Comment

Looks nice.

Driveway shows signs that a previous owner had a Studebaker as well...

Comment

Even color coordinated. Who's your decorator?
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
          Even color coordinated. Who's your decorator?
          I think we can thank Harper's Bazaar my house is still its original color. Its funny that the car and house match. I found it amusing. The more amusing part is I'm probably going to go back to driving Matilda only as the house is less than 1/2 mile from work. I've been in the house for a little over a month, including several home depot trips etc, I put 110 miles on the new car and it had to be jumped as it doesn't run long enough to charge. Matilda is still on the battery that I put in in 2008. I'm scratching my head thinking why am I paying for a new car when Matilda is more than capable.

Comment

The previous owner had old jags that leaked horribly. Matilda leaves a quarter size drip once a day. I'm trying to find out how to get those oil stains off the blacktop.

Comment

Best way to get rid of oil-stains is to spray it all with oil...

Comment

Many years ago my dads best friend had method of making blacktop driveways look like concrete driveways. He would buy bags of portland cement, wet down the driveway, pour the cement on the driveway and use a stiff bristled push broom push it around on the driveway. When it dried it looked like concrete. You have a nice looking house and Studebaker there.

Comment

Working...
                X