Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won.

I just won this auction on ebay.

I sure hope that there not too many problems getting that car here to the mid Atlantic all the way from BC. Can anybody recommend a good shipper that won't rob me blind?
    I'd rather be driving my Studebaker!

sigpic

Congratulations! Excellent looking car!

Comment

Who do you use for classic car insurance?

sigpic

Comment

Looks to be easily worth every penny!! Fabulous pick up....

Comment

congrats!

for hauling, use Peg's Trucking. call her directly (not the website quote) and advise that it's a Studebaker and you're a member of the SDC Forum. (and if you haven't - join the SDC!). will get a better rate! i'm ass-u-ming she does transports to & from Canada.

insurance: i use Infinity - it's online but there's a in-state local agent. many insurers out there online and your state may vary on the ones available...
          Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Yes, I joined the SDC a while back I will give Peg's Trucking a call. As I said, I hope there will not be too many problems shipping all the way across country and from Canada to boot.

sigpic

Comment

Congrats. Very nice looking Hawk.
              Gary Sanders
              Nixa, MO

Comment

Nice looking Hawk; distinctive. Cool beans and congratulations. BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Have you given any thought to driving it ?
                  South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

For insurance, check out Hagerty. Your local Nationwide, Allstate agent or even most independent agents can quote for you. Or call them! Our car has been insured by them since 2001.
                    Carey
                    Packard Hawk

Comment

Gorgeous car! Congrats!
                      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                      Ron Smith
                      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Nice looking hawk. The GT Hawk I think are the best looking cars Studebaker built. But I may be a little bias.

Comment

They are all nice looking but I prefer the GT's jimmijim
                          Originally posted by swvalcon View Post
                          Nice looking hawk. The GT Hawk I think are the best looking cars Studebaker built. But I may be a little bias.
                          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I have used JC Taylor insurance since 1985.Excellant rates but I have never filed a claim so I don't know about their service.
                            Neil Thornton

Comment

JC Taylor pays for a full-page ad in every issue of TW, and thereby helps to keep our dues down. Have used them since 1973 with no problems of any kind.
                              Skip Lackie

Comment

Working...
                              X