hey guys! its been a while!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys! its been a while!

hey yall! im finally back on the net and found my way back on to the drivers club! my name is yancey johnson. some of you may remember me from my 52 champion gasser that i built and drove across this great country back in 08. i had forgotten my old password on here so i made a new one. i went by gassedbaker before. glad to be back!

Welcome back!
    I remember your trip well....
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

thanks man! sadly i do not have the gasser anymore. life got in the way and had to lat her go to a new caretaker. but i am actually on the hunt for another shell to build the beaver hunter II

Comment

Beaver Hunter II? This has possibilities....

Welcome back; I, too, remember the '52 gasser. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Hey...looks like you made your exit from here about the time I found the forum. I have been mess'n with Studebakers for decades. Finding this forum was a blessing. It is an excellent way to enjoy the hobby with others without having to add oil spots on their driveways.

Sorry 'bout you having to part with your Stude, but glad you are back and I am looking forward to your new project.
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Welcome back! How about some pictures of your old 52?
            Would love to see a "Beaver Hunter 1"
            sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
            Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
            "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Cool! Glad your back. I don't know you at all but I have a 52 I've been working on and I'm sure you past experience could help.

What do you have in mind for the beaver hunter II,..???

Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by 57pack View Post
                Welcome back! How about some pictures of your old 52?
                Here is a link to a thread over at the HAMB with a lot of pics of Yancey's Stude:
                http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/t...ebaker.255415/
                Paul
                Winston-Salem, NC
                Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
                Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Thanks Paul! Really would love to see that 52 coming down the highway!
                  sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
                  Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
                  "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Working...
                  X