Neighborhood Watch & Studebakers working together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighborhood Watch & Studebakers working together

This uhaul has been parked around the Neighborhood Hedges and Poplar for the last few weeks. Last night they parked beside the Delmar house. I called Uhaul it was stolen. Waiting for them to recover it.

This uhaul has been parked around the Neighborhood Hedges and Poplar for the last few weeks. Last night they parked beside the Delmar house. I called Uhaul it was stolen. Waiting for them to recover it.Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00724.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	1746530Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00725.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	1746531
    Last edited by Anne F. Goodman; 03-21-2015, 06:48 PM.
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

You might have to explain that one Anne, since we all cannot log in to Facebook.

I hear Fresno is getting to be a High crime area and I know Loaded U-Haul Trucks are being stolen everywhere, but I still don't get it.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Sorry about that I put an explanation. Would have done that sooner had I known no one could read my comments. Numerous people saw this for the last 45 days around the area but no one checked. Until he parked outside one of my houses. i have cameras so I checked just when it got there. No one moved it by morning so I called to see who rented it. It had been stolen Feb 14 . They pull up to your house looks like you are moving. In reality just your stuff is moving. You get home to an empty house. Any how I was watching outside until they came to recover it. I was armed with my Camera.
      Mabel 1949 Champion
      Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
      Gus 1958 Transtar
      The Prez 1955 President State
      Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
      Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
      Fresno,Ca

Comment

That's scary in more ways than one. Knowing what folks with bad intentions have been known to do with vehicles like that. Here and abroad.

I'm sure folks in Oklahoma City wouldn't want that thing parked outside their buildings.

Thanks for taking notice. Sad that we have to think of such nightmares these days.
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
        X