Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyer Beware.

This auction went up today.....

"Steering needs to be tightened a little" (Chuckle)

Look up RQB-1698... (you know where) and check out the frame details that are missing from the above listing..
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

The Avanti nameplate on the wrong side of the nose panel is a tip-off something happened to the front end at some point in its life. The lack of photographs and a just sketchy description doesn't bode well either.
    Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Pictures are found at

Comment

That's painful to see! Can anyone say "parts car"? And that's being generous.
        Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Ah, the ever-popular t-shirt upholstery option.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Hog Troughs, You don't need no stinking Hog Troughs, the paint needs a miracle worker session, interior needs the quick Mexican blanket theme that is popular on quick flips and just a few other items to make an outstanding Avanti II.............
            sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

But, it does have a front brake conversion from the OEM!! Just a little rusty. I think this guy won the last listing, and now has given up even trying to fix it. At least he started the bidding at $200.00 just shouldn't have put a reserve on it! Bet he's hoping to get it up to what he paid for it--good luck!!
              Last edited by karterfred88; 03-05-2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Beats me. Who knows?

Comment

Today,March 6th,he added that the "hogtrophs have been fixed" . I wonder where they are at???
                  Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
                  X