Studebaker Commercials and other Interesting Utube Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Commercials and other Interesting Utube Videos

Here is an interesting video showing 3 short commercials about the new 1950 Studebakers. In fact the two door Champion looks just like my car.

After watching this 3 minute video, be sure to check out the other Studebaker videos listed on the right side. I watched the 45 minute video about Avantis, and about a third of it was about the history of Studebaker. It was very informative.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Here's a link to the 45 minute Avanti video. At the end they mention Avanti closed in 1991 I believe it was. Does anyone know what happened to the fiberglass molds and other parts?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

the video was probably made in the early to mid 90's. i think there were several years where the Avanti was not made - maybe until around 2000? others, like Mr. L (Studegary) would know much more!
      Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

And for other "liked" Studebaker related videos, check out (and follow) the SDC YouTube Channel:
        https://www.youtube.com/user/StudebakerDrvrsClub (or, click the YouTube logo on the SDC Home Page).

We try to search recently added vids weekly and "like" the ones you might find interesting. Probably do not catch them all though.
        sigpic
        Bob Shaw
        Rush City, Minnesota
        1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
        "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Working...
        X