X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burlington Ont.Studebaker dealership

I found this

Robert Kapteyn

Boy, right in Stu Chapman's back yard. Bet he will be saying something soon. Strange coincidence - I worked for the columnist about 30 years ago when he was part owner of an Allied Van Lines agent in the Toronto area. He was well aware of Studebakers back then as I drove my '63 Lark daily to the yard.

Doug
    1963 Canadian Lark VY-6 4E2-122 Deluxe Scotsman

Bognor, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I saw the article in The Burlington Post today, I will save it for him to read when he gets back from Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by s2d63lark View Post
        Boy, right in Stu Chapman's back yard. Bet he will be saying something soon. Strange coincidence - I worked for the columnist about 30 years ago when he was part owner of an Allied Van Lines agent in the Toronto area. He was well aware of Studebakers back then as I drove my '63 Lark daily to the yard.

Doug
        Small world Doug. I'm quite familiar with Lynnhurst Motors and columnist Don Crossley who was a client of our advertising agency when he owned a company specializing in light fixtures. I couldn't open the picture so it will wait until my return home. I have some Lynnhurst memorabilia. Thanks to Stephen for saving the article.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Working...
        X