GT Hawk drives like a "Cream Puff"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Hawk drives like a "Cream Puff"

Just how does a cream puff drive anyway?...sure would like to know! http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/4830439201.html
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

From the cream puffs I've eaten, I'd think they'd drive rather like a hovercraft...assuming one could get in and find the controls without suffocating amid the whipped cream...

In his intent he's right though. A GT is a really nice riding car. And that '62 is pretty.

S.

Comment

With a little clean up and detailing this would be a very nice hawk. Weather it drove like a cream puff or a brick would still be a nice car.

Comment

"Cream Puff"- I haven't heard that since the seventies! My boss used it to describe any very nice older car.I don't know if he would call this one a CreamPuff or not.
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

I guess the modifications changed it from a Gran to a Grand. I do not know why people can not even read the nameplates on their own car.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Geez, Gary! Nuthin' about the gear racios???
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

yeh, Gary! How about those close ratios.
              Ed Sallia
              Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

I was only referring to things that you can read on the vehicle. I would say that the majority of ads have factual, spelling and/or grammatical errors. I won't waste my time on all of those errors.
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
                  I guess the modifications changed it from a Gran to a Grand. I do not know why people can not even read the nameplates on their own car.
                  Reminds me the time a girl came into our shop and asked for parts for her Ford Malibu!
                  sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
                  Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
                  "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Everybody knows Chrysler built Malibus.Malibu's? Malibuses? Any way,They drove like cream puffs with Grand racios.!!
                    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
                    X