George Lucas' Homage to South Bend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Lucas' Homage to South Bend

I just saw this tonight for the first time and just like your first time, I feel violated...http://www.odometer.com/rides/7873/1...g=t#slide/16/0

Briefly looked at the photo, but hope I didn't infect my computer with some STD by opening the link!
    JS
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

That page is definitely not safe for work!
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Star Wars Bullet Nose.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	1695141

I wouldn't blame George Lucas for this.......
        But having Princess Leia riding on the back in this outfit would be kind of fun!

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

My family and I saw a car like that at Disney World in Orlando about 10-15 years ago.

Mark L
          Mark L

Comment

Originally posted by Mark L View Post
            My family and I saw a car like that at Disney World in Orlando about 10-15 years ago.

Mark L
            I'll bet you WOULD remember seeing that that long ago!

Comment

There's a toy of that car. I was told they were sold at Disney World/Land. The real car was used in a parade there. I have one in the package and a loose one that has a broken rear bumper.

Comment

Holy Cow! C'mon now. How in the world did this construction come together and who or what inspired it?? There's a story there about how a Studebaker bulletnose became an aftermarket landspeeder from Tattoine.

Comment

Working...
                X